The International Association for Computerized Adaptive Testing (IACAT) has teamed with Educational Testing Service in Princeton, NJ to create another premier summit on the latest Adaptive Testing research available. Facing and Solving Educational and Psychological Measurement Challenges in the 21st Century.
- state-of-the-art psychometric research on computerized adaptive testing (CAT)
- new conceptions of CAT that are responsive to the challenges and opportunities presented by evolving conceptions of student achievement
- developments in psychometric theory and assessment design that support adapting tests to individuals or populations
- applications of CAT in the contexts of personality, workforce and mental health
- new technologies to support the growing volume of tests
- new technologies to support new response modalities and accessibility